25 Kasım 2009 Çarşamba

Following the enormous conjecture in the press over the last two weeks, I wish to confirm that I have been tested HIV positive and have AIDS

Following the enormous conjecture in the press over the last two weeks, I wish to confirm that I have been tested HIV positive and have AIDS. I felt it correct to keep this information private to date to protect the privacy of those around me. However, the time has come now for my friends and fans around the world to know the truth and I hope that everyone will join with me, my doctors, and all those worldwide in the fight against this terrible disease. My privacy has always been very special to me and I am famous for my lack of interviews. Please understand this policy will continue.





Great King Rat
Ogre Battle
The Fairy Feller's Master-Stroke
Liar
My Fairy King
Nevermore
The March of the Black Queen
Funny How Love Is
Seven Seas of Rhye
Killer Queen
Flick of the Wrist
Lily of the Valley
In the Lap of the Gods
Bring Back That Leroy Brown
Stone Cold Crazy (diğer Queenlerle beraber)
Death on Two Legs
Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon
Seaside Rendezvous
Love of My Life
Bohemian Rhapsody
You Take My Breath Away
The Millionaire Waltz
Somebody to Love
Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy
We Are The Champions
Get Down, Make Love
My Melancholy Blues
Mustapha
Jealousy
Bicycle Race
Let Me Entertain You
Don't Stop Me Now
Play the Game
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Don't Try Suicide
Ming's Theme (In the Court of Ming the Merciless)
The Ring (Hypnotic Seduction of Dale)
Football Fight
The Kiss (Aura Resurrects Flash)
Vultan's Theme (Attack of the Hawk Men)
Staying Power
Body Language
Life Is Real (Song for Lennon)
Cool Cat (Deaky ile beraber)
It's a Hard Life
Man on the Prowl"
Keep Passing the Open Windows"
Is This the World We Created...? (Brian ile beraber)
Pain Is So Close to Pleasure (Deaky ile beraber)
Friends Will Be Friends (Deaky ile beraber)
Princes of the Universe
Party (Brian ve Deaky ile beraber)
Khashoggi's Ship (grupla beraber)
The Miracle (Deaky ve grupla beraber)
Breakthru (şarkı Roger, A new life is born kısmı Freddie)
Rain Must Fall (Deaky ile beraber)
My Baby Does Me (Deaky ile beraber)
Was It All Worth It
I'm Going Slightly Mad
Don't Try So Hard
All God's People
Delilah
The Hitman
Bijou
Made in Heaven
I Was Born To Love You
Let's Turn It On
Foolin' Around
Your Kind Of Lover
Mr. Bad Guy
Man Made Paradise
There Must Be More To Life Than This
Living on My Own
My Love Is Dangerous
Love Me Like There's No Tomorrow
Barcelona
La Japonaise
The Fallen Priest (Mike Moran ve Tim Rice ile beraber)
Ensueño (Mike Moran ve Montserrat Caballe ile beraber)
The Golden Boy (Mike Moran ve Tim Rice ile beraber)
Guide Me Home
How Can I Go On (Mike Moran ile beraber)
Exercises in Free Love (Mike Moran ile beraber)























1 yorum:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJryYRfMZPA

    Gittikten sonra hiçbir şey eskisi gibi olmadı ....

    YanıtlaSil

Yaz ki muhabbet olsun.